So after going through all of the Pinterest Boards last night, we couldn’t pick a winner! They were such great boards with ideas that we loved! So, I put all the names in a bowl and had to pick one. And the winner is…..
For those that entered, but didn’t win…be on the lookout for a special email from me tomorrow. And than you so much for entering!!!
Pin an original cake smash idea to win it!
1. Go to Pinterest and create a new board for this contest. The image above must be the first image you pin to qualify!
On each image, you must add the hashtag #purplepearphotos
2. Your board should include images that show what types of things you would include in your boutique cake smash. Examples: color schemes, outfits, accessories, jumbo cupcake designs, cake stands, banners, items we could use in the session that relate to the them, etc. NO OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER’S CAKE SMASHES ARE ALLOWED TO BE PINNED TO THIS BOARD!
3. Be Creative – the panel will be looking for a complete and unique idea from top to bottom!
* The winner will be chosen on creativity and variety of their pin board by a small panel of judges including Purple Pear Photography.
4. You must leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST with a link to your pin board and your theme title so that we can see what you’ve pinned!
5. The contest will end on February 14th at 11:59pm. I will post the winner’s pin board and name on the blog on February 15th.
6. What do you win? Your cake smash them brought to life for your baby’s 1st birthday! The free session includes the jumbo cupcake from FROSTED Bakery and the custom designed background patterned after your pins. You also receive a 16×16 storyboard of the smash and a 10% discount on any prints or products you order.
The fine print:
*only applicable to 1st birthday sessions, no cash value.
*No purchase necessary, no minimum order required.
*Winner must be willing to travel to the studio in Conroe, TX for the smash.
*Winner must email email@example.com within 2 weeks to schedule the session.
Session must be held between March 2014 and February 2015.